Leave behind the festivities’ rush, relax, and rejuvenate your body and mind. This active but relaxing retreat will offer regenerative activities, massages, meditations, and healthy food to help you relax, reboot, and recharge. You are sure to come back home with a new amazing experience in your pocket after this healthy holiday in the sun. Make a fresh and healthy beginning for 2020!
- Pre-yoga light healthy breakfast
- Daily yoga classes by international yoga Instructor Paola Reznik
- Seasonal themed meditations and activities as silence walking on the shore to quite the mind
- Chanting mantras to enhancing your practice and calm your mind before and after every yoga sessions
- SoulandSunday, yoga event with our Fuerteventura yoga tribe
- Music therapy with the healing sound of the monochord, Rav drum and Handpan
- Guided excursions as volcano crater and coastal walking to discover wonderful landscapes of Fuerteventura
- Boat trip to Lobos Island, walking, hiking and swimming in the beautiful bay
- Experience a relaxing massage session, 1 hour full body
- Bodhi yoga mats and props included in the package
- Healthy fresh food for brunch and dinner (6 dinners per week, one night free dinner during the retreat)
- Mineral water in bottles available throughout the stay
- 7 nights accommodation
Our groups are only for max.6 people so very exclusive and selected. No matter if you are advanced or just beginner in yoga, we will fine tune your lesson to meet your specific needs and skill level. Patience, experience an individual attention are what we are known for. A great thing is that being in a selected group is practically as having a private class and you can go deeper and learn more than in a big group. Our instructors are very experienced and they can bring each person to improve to higher level in such a short time.
We are a dedicated team that aim to offer our visitors the chance to fully enjoy a holiday in Fuerteventura. Introducing you to a healthy and tasty vegan or vegetarian diet, that you can apply to your everyday life. Heiko relies on his knowledge and experience as a well-trained chef, former athlete and former catering company for exclusive films and photo productions.
Yoga style is Hatha and Vinyasa, but you will have the opportunity to try a different yoga style and a different yoga instructor during our yoga event Soul&Sunday . This class it’s always related with music and it’s so nice to share the practice with awareness, getting knowledge and new perspective. Follow us on Instagram to see what’s about with the hashtag #soulandsunday