Discover new sensations…
PRICES DEPEND ON THE APARTMENT CATEGORY.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY FOR TWO WEEKS OR MORE, A 10% DISCOUNT WILL APPLY TO THE EXTRA WEEKS.
- Price per person
- Price per person
- Price per person
- CLASSES: All classes are in English, Spanish and German. During these retreats we will do Hatha yoga 5 days a week, it is a Hatha Yoga fused with Flow and Vinyasa. The good thing that being our small groups is practically a private class and you can go deeper and learn more than in numerous groups. Our wonderful Paola Reznik is a very experienced yoga teacher who has trained in Argentina with a Brazilian lineage. She has worked in Costa Rica, Greece and the Canaries. She focuses the class on the breath in synchronization with the movement. She bases her technique on correct movement and posture adjustment. She will make you feel very comfortable during classes and, because of her great empathy, she can bring each person in only a week of class to improve to levels they never thought they could reach in such a short time.
Heiko Gatje is a well known chef and he looks back on over 20 years of cooking experience. He has catered for big movie productions, like Exodus, of Sir Ridley Scott, and he has his own catering service firm in Fuerteventura. With him, you will discover how to make home-baked artisan breads and learn tips and technique to make delicious, healthy vegetarian food.
Heiko is a surfer and windsurfer, he loves the sea and his calm and understanding make you feel right at home as soon as you meet him.
- ACCOMODATION: During the retreat, you will be accommodated at 7LemonsHouse. It is a personally designed house with a green tropical garden. 7LemonsHouse invites travellers to relax in their sun beds, enjoy a view of the volcanoes, read a book and unwind during meditation classes. The apartments have a very cozy and romantic atmosphere and the staff is warm and friendly, making you feel instantly at home. The apartments are fully equipped and have wooden beams, bright rooms, and wooden floor. The showers are made of natural stones and bed linens and bath towels are provided. There are also a big terrace with a big table, wooden chairs, barbecue, sunbeds, and a chill out area.
- LOCATION: This retreat will be held at 7Lemons’House is in Fuerteventura, Spain. 7Lemons’House is located in the north part of the island in a small surfer’s village called Lajares between two volcanoes. From Lajares, you can reach all beaches of the north nearly in the same time and the North Coast is only four kilometers away. In Lajares big hotels or mass tourism does not exist; the local life mix up with the individual tourism. Artists and tradicional craftwork will easy delight you with local market, gift shops and loveliest little beach bar. Embrace the island lifestyle!
- FOOD: These packages includes freshly made daily brunches and delicious healthy dinners. We aim to introduce a balanced diet making our meals not only tasty, but mainly nutritional, only using fresh ingredients. With Heiko ‘s finest culinary tips, you will enjoy a delicious and healthy menu. Our recipes are made from local seasonal products, with a variety of ingredients. The menu is ideal for active people with regular balanced protein and carbohydrate levels. The soups are exclusive recipes, using fresh herbs, and all foods are cooked in healthy oils. Our menus are mainly vegetarian, but once a week you will have an option to local fresh fish during dinner time, for those of you who are not vegans or vegetarians. We avoid food colorings and preservatives. We only select whole meal products. Breakfast is served with tea and fruit to prepare the body before the classes, then brunch, then later in the afternoon we offer healthy snacks of fruit and vegetables, after the Yoga classes in the afternoon we have a tea time break and last but not least, the exquisite dinner with healthy local products. Meals are made directly on site and are prepared on the spot, every day, for every moment and of course, this doesn’t take away that we can also prepare anything you’d like to eat there and then and at any given time.
- ALLERGIES / INTOLLERANCES: After the reservation, we send a form with various questions about the types of diets, allergies or intolerances that may or may not apply to you. Please tell us exactly what you like, what you can or can’t eat, as we always like to adapt our menu to everyone’s needs.