Energy Chocolate Balls – Heiko’s kitchen
Our energy chocolate balls recipe is vegan, gluten free and very easy to make. These no bake energy balls are a great healthy snack for active days! The raw energy balls for chocolate lovers are a dream come true… So fudgy and delicious! They are perfect everyday you need and extra cuddle! Another amazing treat for all yogis participating to our event Soul&Sunday last week!
Check out information and be part of this great project!
- ⅓ cup cooked and peeled chestnuts
- 1 banana
- 1⅓ cups Dates I buy the pitted ones
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp oatmeals
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp Unsweetened cacao powder according to your preference
- 1-2 tbsp Soy milk or water
- ½ cup Toasted sesame seeds for covering your balls
- ½ cup Toasted and chopped hazelnuts for covering your balls
- ½ cup Coconut (shredded) for covering your balls
First add dates, banana and chestnuts ingredients in a blender and mix until they become thick and like a paste
Then add this mixture to the other ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
Make small balls out of the mixture.
Then, roll them around in toasted sesame seeds or shredded coconut or whatever you like
And you are done! Eat as many as you like and store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge.